Get To Know Us
Owner / Chief Pilot
If you call or visit Centennial Flyers, Tom may be the first person you speak with. He is a retired Legacy Airline Captain and a recipient of the Wright Brothers Master Pilot Award. This award is the most prestigious award the FAA issues to pilots and requires more then 50 years of professionalism, skill, and aviation expertise.
Assistant / Safety / IT
Scott is a current Boeing 757 Pilot and director of Safety. Contact Scott for any technical or safety related issues.
Secretary / Treasurer
Debi is a practicing registered nurse, by trade, since 1985, and the gal behind the scenes. Debi assists Tom with many of the daily management tasks required for day -to -day operations.
THE INDEPENDENT INSTRUCTORS
Total Flight Time: 23,900 Hrs
Certified Flight Instructor: 15,840 Hrs.
Private, Commercial, CFI.
Tailwheel, High Performance, Complex, Colorado Mnt. Flying,
BFRs, International Ferry Pilot.
Delta Air Lines 777 Pilot
Hi, I’m Spencer Mamber and I’ve been flying and instructing for more years than most of you reading this. 😉 I’m a former USAF Instructor pilot with a ATP, CFIIA, CFIME and Single Engine SEA. I also have commercial privileges in the Boeing 707/720 & Rotorcraft Helicopters. What I enjoy most is what I call Primary Instructing, taking a pedestrian and turn them into a Private Pilot. My primary vocation is being a RE/MAX Realtor, so the number of students I take on IS limited. I am an aircraft owner and after more than 8,300 hours, I still love to fly. Welcome to Centennial Flyers!
RE/MAX Masters Millennium
Wil is an active commercial pilot and flight instructor. Holding additional flight certificates in both Canada and Hungary. Additionally over the last 11 years, has been an FAA Safety Representative out of the Denver Regional FSDO
- Part time instructor (CFI) with 3650 hours total time, and 500 hours instruction given.
- Electrical Engineer working as a Project Manager for a small automation/controls company.
- Five years experience in part 121 airline and 135 on-demand charter. Dornier 328, CASA-212, King Air C90, and Mitsubishi MU-2.
- Part-time instructor on weekends and evenings, but can squeeze flights in on weekdays with advance notice.
- Initial training for Private Pilots, Flight Reviews, and Club Checkouts.